CONSENT TO PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
You hereby grant your consent to ALcentrum, s. r. o., with its registered office at Veselí 35, 535 01 Přelouč, Czech Republic, Company ID No.: 28826361 (hereinafter only the “Controller”) in the sense of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 dated 27 April 2016 on the protection of private individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter only the “Regulation”) to process the following personal data:
- name and surname;
- e-mail address,
- telephone number;
- other personal data necessary for attaining the set purpose.
Personal data will only be processed to the extent and for the purpose necessary for:
- receiving and resolving queries from contact forms;
- receiving and handling demands and orders for services and products of the company; and
- other questions made by visitors to the website at www.alcentrum.com;
- keeping records of suitable job seekers (as potential employees).
The Controller will process these data for a period not exceeding 3 years.
The consent to personal data processing can be revoked at any time in writing, e.g. by sending an e-mail to
Personal data are processed by the Controller; data provided to third parties include only those which are necessary to attain their purpose (e.g. the transport company needs to be provided with the name, address and telephone number).
Personal data are provided voluntarily, are accurate and true.
Only authorised employees will have access to personal data.
Please note that under the Personal Data Protection Act, you have the right to:
- revoke the consent at any time;
- request from us information as to what personal data we are processing on yourself;
- request from us an explanation regarding personal data processing;
- request from us access to the data and have them updated or rectified;
- request that we erase such personal data;
- address us or the Office for Personal Data Protection should you have any doubts about compliance with the obligations associated with personal data processing.
In Přelouč 18. May 2018